In today’s complex and turbulent financial environment, we acknowledge the economic challenges that most individuals and businesses face. We also recognize the need for dispute resolution methods that can resolve foreseeable banking or finance disputes with the purpose of facilitating a leveraged transaction.
Our commercial banking and finance neutrals are familiar with the entire capital finance structure, understand the requirements and expectations of such transactions, therefore, are keen to minimize ‘transactional tension’ to resolve your dispute.
Areas of Expertise:
- Securities & Bank Regulation
- Syndicated, Bilateral & Club Loans
- Subprime Lending
- Leveraged Cash Flow and Investment Grade Financings
- Real Estate Acquisition & Project Finance
- Financial Derivatives
- Structured Finance
- Asset Financing, Securitization & Management
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Jurisdictional Finance